If you are new to the dating world and is not having any luck of finding a good match, there might be a few things that you are doing right. When people start online dating, there are some common mistakes that they make and do not even realize. Here are some of the top mistakes that can be creepy and turning off for woman on dating websites
- If you have a put up a profile picture in which you are naked or not wearing a shirt, it is time to change your profile picture.
- Stop using the word nice. Most people, who are nervous about their online date, end up saying nice to almost everything. Thus, it is best to avoid the word at all cost.
- Do not whine about your ex or your best friend during your online chatting. If you do this, you will only end up alone since no one wants to be your counselor.
- It is best not to blast someone’s inbox with messages. They would respond when they have time and you will end up looking like a loser who has no professional commitments. You need to be persistent, but not needy that can be very off putting. If your woman has not responded to your messages, just send her a message after about 72 hours. If she still does not respond, send a second message within 48 hours of the first message and again give her about 3-5 days to respond. Just be positive and you are surely going to receive that reply.
- Once you have shortlisted a few prospects, it’s time to either write to them or respond to their message. It should not be sent blindly but given a lot of thought. It should neither be overly flirtatious nor something that sets off their BS detector and puts them on high alert or even put them off you. It should be light and friendly with non-sexual compliments and your interest in knowing the person more from something in their profile. Look to highlight common grounds and compatibility to provide adequate nourishment for future growth of the relationship.
In addition to the above tips, you can read the Girlfriend Activation System to know more about how you can score some hot dates without even trying very hard. Remember that success will not come overnight and you need to be creative, persistent and professional to get good results.