Dating is a simple word but may be complicated, and especially for busy professionals. There are many platforms that one can use for dating but this also depends on how much time one has. These may include ;online dating, personal initiatives as well as using dating agencies to assist in doing the matching .In Sydney, all these platforms can be used effectively. Let us shift our main focus on dating for busy professionals.
These are people who do not have a lot of time to interact with others since they do have busy schedules that don’t allow them to focus on dating. This means that they do not meet a wide range of individuals that can be tamed into relationships. They only meet other professionals like them or workmates. Online dating is not as applicable to them as well since they may have limited time to make requests or have chats with the other individuals online.
The last option left for professionals is using matchmakers or rather dating agencies to assist. These are agencies that will organize dates and ensure that one gets the right date according to their specifications. Dating agencies in Sydney have become a common and an effective way of dating and matchmaking. These are both individuals and companies that work as matchmakers. Some of them have between 85%-95% success rate, which is not bad.
However, there are a few guidelines on agency dating:
- The agency must be registered.
- There must be proper communication to enable one meet as many people as possible so as to be comfortable with ones choice.
- Both the dating agency and the individual must be patient with one another since the first date does not amount to the first choice.
Having put into consideration the above one can freely try their luck. As it may be noted, women in Sydney are most affected by the busy schedules. They tend to concentrate so much on their professions and forget about relationships. Research has it that women, between the ages of 25-30 don’t give a damn to the bloke!
The number of men seems to be higher as compared to that of women. This results to a lot rejection on the side of men which in the later years, between 35-40. At this time, women tend to rush for the remaining years since it’s when they discover that they are getting late! They tend to try and employ the services of the dating agencies so as to get a match. Reason being, the bloke is not willing to fall for them since they played hard to get during the previous years.
Below is what to do when attending the first dates:
- Be yourself as much as possible. Do not bring about characteristics of someone else.
- Be as much positive as you can. Talking about negatives will not bring a good impression.
- Treat the other partner with respect and dignity.
In addition, below are the things not to do:
- Don’t drink yourself too much.
- Don’t talk about the previous relationships.
- Dragging children along on the first date is not advisable.
- There should be no pressure for physical intimacy.
Last but not the least, dating is a personal decision and the choice that one makes, they should be ready for the consequences.